- Online courses are classes provided through one or more virtual platforms that Kinani Language Enrichment offers.
- The online courses consist of live virtual sessions and online course materials for personal practice.
- The online sessions are provided according to a schedule, which the student should approve before the course initiation.
- Adjustments to the course schedule are no longer possible after the student has approved it.
- All courses have a fixed starting and ending date. Therefore, if the student wishes to continue classes, he or she should renew the subscription.
- The course starting and ending dates are agreed on before signing the course agreement.
- The student agrees to provide all the required personal data such as name, last name, birth date and place, education level, and other personal information Kinani Language Enrichment may require.
- Kinani Language Enrichment commits not to share any personal information of its students with third parties but may use these data for internal research and analysis purposes.
- The course program contains audio and audiovisual materials, texts, and images.
- The content is created, owned, and copyrighted by Kinani Language Enrichment.
- Access to the course material is solely available for personal purposes.
- It is prohibited to copy, modify, adapt or distribute the content of the course.
Use & user
- Once the student has read and agreed with the terms and conditions and paid the course fee, he or she becomes a user of the virtual platform of Kinani Language Enrichment.
- The user will be granted access to one or more virtual platforms of Kinani Language Enrichment, where he or she should signup to create a username and password.
- Access to the platform is exclusive user access and can only be used by the registered student.
- It is strictly prohibited to share your username and password with third parties.
- The user agrees not to misuse the course material available on the platform and respects the copyright of the material.
- Downloading, copying, and sharing course material is strictly prohibited. In case this happens, the user will be legally prosecuted or fined.
- It is also prohibited to share or distribute the content of the platform with third parties.
- In case of a breach, the subscription will automatically be annulled, and access to the platform will immediately be canceled. In addition, legal charges will be pressed, which costs are for the student.
Payment & refund
- Once the student agrees with the terms & conditions, he or she also agrees to pay the course fee.
- Payment must be made through a bank transfer. Once payment has been received, Kinani Language Enrichment will grant the student access to the platform.
- If the student wishes to cancel the subscription before the agreed end date, Kinani Language Enrichment will not refund the paid course fee.
- In case of non-compliance, illegal or incorrect use of the platform, Kinani Language Enrichment may cancel the subscription at any time, without previous notice.
- In case of forced cancellation, Kinani Language Enrichment will not refund any paid course fees.